One of New York’s most stylish hotels with 360-degree views of Manhattan’s skyline from an exquisite rooftop bar.
Situated at the heart of the lively Williamsburg neighbourhood, the 14-floor William Vale is an up-to-date luxury hotel offering world-class hospitality and breathtaking skyline views. The 183 guestrooms are effortlessly stylish and come complete with custom metalwork details, floor-to-ceiling windows, rainfall showers and huge open-air balconies. You’ll even find a high-tech gym and the longest outdoor pool, not only in Brooklyn, but the greater New York City area.
But the highlight of the William Vale has to be its dazzling rooftop bar where you can drink in panoramic views of Manhattan and Brooklyn whilst sipping on cocktails and snacking on street food-style bar snacks. Otherwise, you can dine on modern southern Italian fare at elegant Leuca, overseen by award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini, or dig into burgers and fries from Mister Dips, a retrofitted 1970s Airstream located in the hotel’s outdoor park.
The William Vale, at a glance
• Modern hotel occupying an eye-catching building in the trendy Williamsburg neighbourhood
• Light, bright interiors with futuristic geometric details
• 183 rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, open-air balconies, modern furnishings and custom-designed details
• Southern Italian restaurant Leuca offers wood-fired pizzas and house-made pasta
• Burgers and fries served out of a 1974 Airstream Caravan in Vale Park
For leisure and pleasure
• Rooftop bar offering handcrafted cocktails, wines and snacks alongside stunning views of New York’s skyline
• 15,000 square foot elevated promenade, Vale Park, with rolling green hills and shady spaces
• A 60-foot swimming pool surrounded by plush loungers
• Outdoor skating rink
• State-of-the-art gym