At the award-winning Triple Creek Ranch, deep in the Bitterroot Mountains, you can combine as much time in the saddle as you want (through wildflower meadows and fragrant pine forests) with hiking, white-water rafting and fun ATV adventures.
Great hospitality, gourmet cuisine and unspoilt natural beauty combine at this refined, adults-only Montana retreat. Set at the heart of the awe-inspiring Bitterroot Mountains, accommodation consists of a series of luxe log cabins and sumptuous ranch homes - all with easy access to the main lodge and its heated outdoor pool, tennis court and fitness centre. Rooms are decorated in classic Western-style with authentic regional furnishings and handicrafts, complete with private outdoor hot tubs, huge log-post king beds and romantic wood-burning fireplaces.
The experience at Triple Creek Ranch is all-inclusive, with activities ranging from hiking the great outdoors to horseback riding (for all levels), archery, panning for sapphires and fly-fishing in the Bitterroot River. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, you can head back to the lodge to dine on delicious gourmet meals prepared using fresh, locally sourced produce - complemented by wines from the property’s own climate-controlled cellar.
Triple Creek Ranch, at a glance
- Luxury adults-only mountain retreat tucked away in Montana’s beautiful Bitterroot Mountains in the heart of the Montana Rockies
- Member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux group
- A cluster of one, two and three-bedroom luxury cabins and ranch homes located just a short way from the main lodge
- Amenities include king beds, wood-burning fireplaces, hot tubs, Keurig coffee makers, Molton Brown toiletries and air conditioning
- The decor is Western-inspired and features authentic regional furnishings and original fine art
- Exceptional hospitality and service
- Gourmet cuisine served in the opulent dining room alongside fine wines
- The closest airport is Missoula International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy a dip between activities in the heated outdoor swimming pool
- Go fishing in Blue Ribbon trout streams
- Enjoy superb horseback riding adventures along well-maintained tracks through beautiful mountain landscapes
- Skiing and snowshoeing in the winter months
- Experience the drama of cattle drives
- Try your hand at archery and panning for sapphires
- Indulge in relaxing massages in the privacy of your own cabin