Facing the beautiful lakes and gardens of the Imperial Palace, this refined, luxury hotel offers a peaceful haven from which to immerse yourself in Japan’s dazzling megacity.
The Palace Hotel is a vision of understated luxury, from the sleek hallways all the way to the beautifully designed guestrooms and suites. Each room offers ample living space, quality Japanese linen, spacious bathrooms and glorious city views, whilst many also feature a large balcony or outdoor terrace. Service is impeccable and discreet, inspired by Japan’s traditional approach to hospitality known as “omotenashi”.
Nestled amongst some of the city’s finest eateries, the hotel also boasts ten of its own uniquely designed restaurants and bars. From fine Cantonese cuisine at the Amber Palace to international fare at the Grand Kitchen – plus an intimate six-seater tempura bar – there is something to satisfy every palate. Other facilities include a state-of-the-art fitness centre and an Evian spa, a tranquil space with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto fabulous views that stretch, on a clear day, all the way to snow-clad Mt. Fuji.
Palace Hotel, Tokyo, at a glance
- Historic hotel with chic, contemporary interiors in the Marunouchi district at the heart of Tokyo
- Separated from the walls of the Imperial Palace by a tranquil moat
- 278 beautifully appointed guestrooms and 12 suites
- Earthy colour palettes and charming Japanese touches like cast iron tea pots and hand-made tea cups
- Contemporary but comfortable interiors with large bathrooms (fitted with separate showers and soaking tubs) and premium amenities
- Some also come with a balcony or terrace, which is unusual for many Tokyo hotels
- 10 restaurants and bars to choose from, as well as in-room dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Just a short walk from JR Tokyo Station
- 1,200 square metre Evian spa with five treatment rooms
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Imperial Palace or a stroll about its gardens
- Explore the renowned restaurants and bars in the surrounding area
- Shop to your hearts content at the Marunouchi & Shin-Marunouchi Buildings
- Fully equipped fitness centre with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Imperial Palace gardens
- Do laps in the hotel’s indoor swimming pool which is exclusive to in-house guests
- Enjoy easy access to the dynamic shopping district of Ginza