No other hotel in Buenos Aires does views quite like the Four Seasons, and no other hotel does La Belle Epoque with such a grand flourish either.
Fittingly the Four Seasons stands at the heart of the city’s famous Recoleta district – revered for its culture, its designer shopping, its churches (Nuestra Senora Del Pilar is particularly fine), its restaurants and cafes and its range of art galleries and museums.
But the Four Seasons is something of a destination in its own right. It has a grand neo-classical edifice, making it one of the area’s pre-eminent buildings. Inside La Mansion, you are welcomed into lobby with a spectacular floral centrepiece and a lavish foyer with a magnificent marbled staircase. This is, indeed, five star luxury.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- Exceptional situation with panoramic views over one of Buenos Aires’ most desirable districts
- Choice of 116 spacious guest rooms and 49 opulent suites including seven La Mansion suites with individual Belle Epoque decor
- Three superb restaurants, one serving the city’s most revered Sunday brunch
- Le Dome lounge and private dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Roman-style pool surrounded by rich gardens and overlooking La Mansion
- State-of-the-art spa with wide range of specialist treatments
- Porteno Tango massage, choreographed to the tango
- Salon services include hair styling, manicure and pedicure for men and women
- Business centre
- City-wide tours and private excursions arranged to suit you