With over 247 acres of parks and gardens, fragrant eucalyptus trees, manicured lawns and purple jasmine climbing up tiled verandas, you’ll soon find yourself totally entranced by this Estancia de Charme.
The House of Jasmines is as sweet as its name suggests. Set against a magnificent backdrop of the Andes this is a world apart, where you can spend idle hours being pampered in the spa, or relaxing on the daybed in the shade of your veranda. Or take to the hills for some climbing, mountain biking, horse riding and thrill seeking.
Then, when the day’s done, you can sit down to enjoy some real ranch cooking with a choice of expertly prepared regional dishes using fresh produce produced in the grounds of your own boutique hotel!
House of Jasmines, at a glance
- Idyllic, rolling setting just 10 minutes from the beautiful city of Salta and the international airport
- Choice of stylishly appointed standard rooms, junior and exclusive suites
- Guest rooms are in the main estancia, with king-size beds and glorious park views
- Junior suites have integrated living rooms, private terraces and mountain views
- Executive suites are in a nearby residence and feature separate living rooms, private terraces and superb Andes views
- Excellent restaurant with fine dining, estancia-style
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated pool with sunbathing area overlooking the mountains
- Spa with sauna, steam bath, relaxation rooms, massage and treatment programmes
- Guitar and regional music in La Table restaurant
- Garden and estancia walks
- Extra excursions include llama trekking, rafting, paragliding, golf and polo
- Motorbike trips
- Tours of nearby Salta