Itself an island of graceful style and tranquillity, the Puerto Valle stands beside the wetlands, lakes and rivers of the largest conservation area in all of Argentina.
Deciding to stay at Puerto Valle Hotel during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Argentina will give you access to the natural wonders and remarkable biodiversity of the nearby Iberá Nature Reserve. Here you can enjoy encounters with a myriad of unique creatures, including caiman, pampas deer and any number of colourful birds. It also means you’re perfectly positioned for boat forays along the Parana River, branching off into the Paranaense Forest home to over 50 types of indigenous trees and unmistakable howler monkeys.
Choose from just thirteen elegant and well-appointed rooms, with tasteful touches including Egyptian cotton sheets and L’Occintane amenities. The Deluxe Suites boast exquisite views of the Parana River. Summer days at Puerto Valle can be spent relaxing by the pool and soaking in the Argentine sunshine, and winter evenings by the fireplace in the cosy library. The hotel’s living room, with its large windows and terraces that open onto the surrounding park and river, is a fine spot to relax and soak in the scenery.
Puerto Valle, at a glance
- Calm, stylish hotel standing in a splendid park of over 14 hectares
- Situated beside the largest conservation area in Argentina
- Choice of just 13 exclusive rooms all decorated with dignified style
- Deluxe rooms have large windows and terraces giving direct access to the river and its sandy beach
- Casco rooms are set in the old house and feature adobe walls, high ceilings and separate living rooms
- Chic en suite bathrooms and outdoor galleries
- Designer restaurant serving contemporary fusion food inspired by traditional local ingredients like citrus fruits and river fish
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect setting for exploring the nearby Ibera Natural Reserve with its wonderful wetlands and floating islands
- Wetlands safari to see caiman, capybara and marshland deer
- Cruise along the Parana River’s tributaries to observe the many indigenous bird species
- Excursion beside the river to the Paranaense Forest – home to howler monkeys and many birds
- Kayaking excursion on the Parana and it’s beautiful tributaries
- Gentle horse riding excursion in pine and eucalyptus woods and visit to the tree nursery at Estancia Puerto Valle