Wake up, rub your eyes, and there it is. Through the expansive bay window of your Porto Bay suite is the fine, golden sand of Rio’s Copacabana Beach. As famous and as exclusive as both Australia’s Bondi or California’s Malibu – but with more salsa and song than either – Copacabana is four kilometres of sandy heaven, leading to Arpoador Beach with its tier after tier of perfect surfing waves.
But the beach isn’t the only reason for choosing Porto Bay. The hotel is at the centre of everything. It has its own rooftop swimming pool overlooking the sea, a splendid restaurant and two happening bars. And the rooms and suites are large, luxurious and feature bay windows, balconies or verandas – all with jaw-dropping views.
Porto Bay Internacional, at a glance
- Unrivalled setting beside one of the world’s most famous beaches
- The breathtaking city of Rio de Janeiro on your doorstep
- 33 km from the international airport
- Choice of 117 sophisticated apartments and guest rooms with balconies or bays, en suites and designer décor
- La Finestra restaurant serving international and Brazilian fusion cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Reserved guest area on Copacabana Beach
- Rooftop swimming pool with sun deck and panoramic views of the beach and sea
- Bar Limone for cocktails and dancing
- Pool-side bar
- Easy access to the sight seeing opportunities, restaurants, clubs, bars and music venues of one of the world’s most vibrant cities