What is handmade hospitality? Stay at the Vila D’Este and you’ll discover it’s the ideal mixture of being discreetly pampered by welcoming staff, being one of only an exclusive handful of fortunate guests, and enjoying a perfectly tranquil location.
The Vila D’Este is a place that will relax your body and feed your spirit. It stands beside the sea, with infinity pools that directly overlook a quaint harbour where tiny fishing boats bob on a sea of gently rippling turquoise. Delightful, sandy beaches are just a few footsteps away. A few steps more gives you private access to the picturesque Orla Bardot Promenade, leading to the charming, antiquated Brazilian town of Búzios. Where you’ll find a collection of winding streets, interesting local bars, restaurants, shops and fascinating sightseeing opportunities.
Vila D’Este, at a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel beside a pretty harbour
- A choice of just 15 intimate and exclusive suites and rooms
- Individually decorated with style and panache
- Rooms have balconies with garden or sea views, en suites, air conditioning and TV
- Suites have the romantic ambience of a tropical loft, private Jacuzzis, king-size beds and large balconies with sea views
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool with deck, in tropical gardens
- Sophisticated Mediterranean cuisine and delightfully unhurried breakfasts
- Jacuzzi and steam sauna
- Glorious beaches within very easy reach
- Access to the charming harbour and fishing town
- Boat cruises
- Explore the surrounding countryside