Set in its own woodland, beside a glistening turquoise lake framed by jagged, white-capped mountains marching across the far-distant horizon, El Mirador de Guadal will inspire the explorer within you. It’s an idea that the setting and the hotel itself seem to conspire to encourage.
Make a stay at El Mirador de Guadal part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile and you’ll find yourself rediscovering the Forgotten Mine. Or trekking to the soaring cascade of the Maqui Waterfalls. Or attempting to photograph the swirling natural beauty of the Marble Chapels. Or walking across glaciers. Or rafting and jet boating over Lake General Carrera.
And staying in secluded luxury, in a purpose-built cabin that welcomes you to each day with spectacular views over the twinkling lake.
El Mirador de Guadal, at a glance
- Set in six acres of glorious woodland, around 330 km from Balmaceda airport
- Just six luxurious cabin-style rooms and two family-sized cabins accommodating a total of just 20 visitors
- Built from beautiful local Cypress and Lenga timber
- En suite bathrooms and private terraces with superb panoramic vistas
- Excellent, timber restaurant serving fresh Chilean and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Access to the lakeshore beach
- Tours of the National Park Jeinimeni
- Excursions to Meliquina Glacier
- Walking trips to Exploradores Glacier
- Lake exploration, kayaking, rafting and Patagonian jet boating
- Trekking through the Highlands and visits to see petrified sea shells
- Maqui Waterfall, Forgotten Mine and Marble Chapels visits