Nestled on the banks of the Liucura River – within a 55-acre private reserve – lies the elegant, boutique gem that is &Beyond Vira Vira.
Let yourself be captivated by this elegant hacienda hotel, set in the midst of beautiful forests and meadows, sparkling lagoons, meandering creeks and awe-inspiring views of the Villarrica Volcano. Choose from a guestroom in the main lodge or one of the elegant suites built right onto the river bank. All feature private terraces, large bathrooms, picture windows and traditional Chilean décor – a peaceful haven in this natural landscape.
Situated close to the adventure sports capital of Pucon, Vira Vira is the ultimate base for experiencing the wonders of the Chilean Lake District. Guests are able to enjoy a multitude of daily activities and excursions – accompanied by experienced local guides – that range from full-day hiking and cycling tours to horseback riding on authentic Chilean horses. With scenic helicopter rides, kayaking, white-water rafting and fishing on the Liucura River also on the menu, this is a true adventure-seeker’s paradise.
&Beyond Vira Vira, at a glance
- Charming and luxurious hacienda hotel just a short drive from Pucon
- Set in a sprawling private reserve with a wonderful location on the banks of the Liucura River
- Welcoming atmosphere and a warm, personal service
- Individually decorated guestrooms and riverside suites with Chilean rugs, local furnishings, wood panelling, terraces and panoramic windows
- Suites also feature individual fireplaces and outdoor hot tubs
- For families or friends travelling together, the Owner’s Lodge is a fantastic option with its open plan living and dining area, garden terrace, ensuite bedrooms and homely atmosphere
- Enjoy delicious gourmet meals prepared using organic ingredients from the on-site farm and dairy, complemented by fine Chilean wines
- Member of Relais & Chateaux
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the wonders of southern Chile alongside expert local guides
- Fantastic hiking and biking opportunities
- Enjoy riding on Chilean horses along private trails
- White water rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and fishing on the Liucura River
- Discover hidden waterfalls and lagoons
- Picnic lunch on a volcano
- Take a scenic helicopter ride to bathe in a natural hot spring
- Visit a traditional “Ruka” house to learn about the customs and way of life of the Mapuche people
- Enjoy cooking classes, wine and cheese tastings and lessons on the process of turning milk into cheese
- Wellness spa offering relaxing massages in a tranquil setting