Set in the heart of Santiago’s sleek gastronomic district, Luciano K combines the style of the 1920s with the glamour and panache of a contemporary boutique hotel.
It’s easy to understand why this hotel is named after Luciano Kulczewski. The 1920s architect took the streamlined design themes of the Art Deco movement and incorporated them into a towering building with ravishing architectural lines and a landmark presence, complete with gargoyle. As well as once being Santiago’s tallest building, it was definitely also its most stylish, and on that front little has changed.
Visit Hotel Luciano K as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile and you’ll be met with the highest standards of comfort and luxury. You’ll be surrounded by Santiago’s glittering Lastarria district, with its chic restaurants and high end shops and galleries – and you’ll have sweeping views of the city and Parque Forestal from the hotel’s rooftop terrace, complete with cocktail bar and swimming pool.
Hotel Luciano K, at a glance
- Luxury hotel featuring 1920s Art Deco architecture by Luciano Kulczewski
- Standing in the prestigious Lastarria neighbourhood of Santiago
- Choice of 38 guest rooms decorated in either contemporary or Art Deco style
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Many rooms have outstanding views over Alameda Avenue and the city or towards Parque Forestal
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems and air conditioning
- Gourmet restaurant serving classic international cuisine, plus rooftop tapas and cocktail bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated outdoor pool on the rooftop terrace, with sun deck and tapas/cocktail bar, plus panoramic city and Parque Forestal views
- Inviting spa with a range of services and wellbeing treatments
- Relaxing sauna
- Historical and sightseeing tours of the city of Santiago
- Excursions to nearby wine estates and into the mountains
- Walks in the beautiful surroundings of Parque Forestal
- Minutes from Central Market, Bellas Artes Museum, Moeda Palace and Plaza Mulato Gil