You’ll find every luxury and modern hotel amenity at The Singular Patagonia. But you’ll also find yourself staying in the midst of a living museum; complete with large scale, 100 year old steam machinery and a private collection of artefacts that tells the history of Patagonia’s exploration and development. It’s a fascinating base from which to discover an enthralling part of the world.
Especially as beyond The Singular Patagonia lies Patagonia itself. Torres del Paine National Park is your backdrop on this luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile. You can visit stunning ice cliff and petrified landscapes. Or sail along majestic fjords, trek through the hotel’s private nature reserves, watch birds including the mighty condor and ride horses into huge caves – to mention just a few of the breathtaking possibilities.
The Singular Patagonia, at a glance
- Superb, luxury hotel with a private, historic collection
- Choice of 54 Singular rooms with ‘glass wall’ windows overlooking the fantastic Patagonia Fjords, spacious living areas and designer en suite bathrooms
- Plus three Singular suites with lounge areas, decks with spectacular panoramic views, bathrooms with showers and tubs, luxurious appointments
- Signature restaurant presenting traditional Patagonian specialities
- Bar with cosy fireplace
For leisure and pleasure
- Wellness spa including lather immersion baths
- Excursions include nature trails in the hotel’s Sierra Baguales and Punta Jamón private reserves
- Bird watching and tours of Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National Park
- Adventures include condor watching and trekking to caves and Miraador de Ultima Esperanza
- Horse riding and kayaking