The residents of this stunningly beautiful island have a lifestyle that reflects their centuries-old traditions and customs – chief among which is the way they welcome honoured guests to the island. So, whether you’re watching the local fishermen land their catch of the day - or exploring the photogenic inland waterways in a traditional wooden boat - you’ll find yourself drawn into the island’s local culture.
Make Tierra Chiloé a part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile and you’ll also be guaranteed natural, warm hospitality. With just 12 rooms, personal attention is a given. As is superb modern architecture that offers a dining room with dramatic views over the countryside; and the contemporary spa with its accent on pampering and helping you unwind after a day spent exploring.
Tierra Chiloé, at a glance
- Avant-garde boutique getaway hotel on a ruggedly scenic island
- Just 12 exclusive rooms – all with panoramic sea views through wall-to-wall picture windows
- Natural wooden interiors and contemporary design
- Ultimately comfortable beds and designer en suite bathrooms
- Extensive dining room and terrace with astounding sea views, serving an irresistible mixture of regional and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Extensive spa offering a choice of pampering and restorative treatments and rituals
- Steam room and dry sauna
- Traditional boat for exploring the island and archipelago’s channels and fjords
- Trekking and guided nature observation trips
- Horse riding and bicycling
- Cultural visits to local communities
- Cosy living room and open fireplace – perfect for socialising