Rustic yet elegant in style, Casa San Carlos Lodge offers luxurious accommodation in the heart of Colombia’s Coffee Country.
Constructed in a sustainable way with bamboo as the defining feature, the unique Casa San Carlos Lodge blends harmoniously with its natural surroundings. The interiors are minimalistic but inviting, with a combination of warm earthy tones, bamboo touches and clean lines and angles. Each of the 22 guestrooms are cosy and individually decorated, offering a peaceful haven to retreat to at the end of each day.
The property has an ideal location just outside of Pereira, close to all the highlights of the coffee region. You will find yourself perfectly situated to learn the ins and outs of Colombian coffee making, all the way from seed to cup, from expert coffee makers. When you’re not visiting nearby coffee plantations you can venture out to explore colourful towns, or take excursions to the Los Nevados National Park. Or while away the hours in the sunshine by the swimming pool, or enjoy spectacular views over the gardens, farmland and mountains from your private terrace.
Casa San Carlos Lodge, at a glance
- Luxury hacienda-style lodge in the heart of Colombia’s coffee region
- 20 minutes from the city centre of Pereira
- Sustainably built with a minimalistic design
- 22 comfortable rooms with bamboo finishes, warm tones and artisan décor
- All rooms have king sized beds and access to the pool and Jacuzzi
- Amenities include Wi-Fi, satellite television, air conditioning and a minibar
- Open-air restaurant serving delicious regional and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax by the outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Visit nearby coffee plantations and sample some of the world’s best coffee
- Learn about the coffee making process from experts in the field
- Excursions to Los Nevados National Park
- Take an excursion to the Serranía del Nudo to get a wonderful view over Pereira, Dosquebradas, Santa Rosa, Marseille, the foothills of Quindío and the Los Nevados National Park
- Visit Finca las Brisas to experience the art of chocolate making