An award-winning hotel with its own yacht. This, you’ll discover, is the prime base from which to explore the marine world and land-based wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
If you’re taking a luxury, tailor-made holiday to the Galapagos Islands you’ll find that the Finch Bay Eco Hotel makes a brilliant base – not least because it has its own private yacht, waiting to sail you to little known islands and famous Galapagos must-visit destinations.
The hotel is also set just a few steps from a secluded beach, across the bay from Puerto Ayora. Which means that you’ll be able to explore all aspects of the Galapagos National Park – from the startling, land-based flora and fauna that inspired Darwin’s theory of evolution, to the immaculately preserved undersea world of these unique islands.
Small wonder the Finch Bay Eco Hotel has won the highly prized ‘South America’s Leading Green Hotel’ award every year since 2012.
Finch Bay Eco Hotel, at a glance
- Superb, beachfront eco hotel set in highly prized Finch Bay
- Guest numbers limited to just 54 – accommodated in a choice of luxurious suites and spacious rooms
- All with en suite bathrooms with showers
- Stylishly furnished with tile floors, wooden blinds and air conditioning
- Suites have ocean views and private terraces
- Rooms overlook the gardens
- Cordon Bleu cuisine includes international, vegetarian and Galapagos-inspired dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Gorgeous swimming pool overlooking the sea
- Private yacht with viewing decks and dinghy for shore excursions
- Charles Darwin Research Station and Galapagos National Park visits
- Daily tours to spectacular, little-visited islands, including wildlife-rich North Seymour, Bartolomé, South Plaza and Sante Fé
- Snorkelling, scuba diving and marine exploration
- Land tours of Santa Cruz and highlands with expert guides
- Tortuga Bay and Garrapatero beaches