Owned and operated by our partners in the Galapagos, Augusto and Georgina Cruz, The Beagle is a magnificent 105-foot steel-hulled schooner with teak decks. She has a beautifully designed fully air conditioned interior with seven en suite cabins, and a generous expanse of open and shaded deck, and the standard of guiding, cuisine and personal service are exceptional.
An elegant, steel-hulled brigantine schooner with teak decks and wooden interiors, The Beagle was built in the Woolwich dockyards in the 1970's.
The deck area is equally generous and covered by awnings so that you can enjoy the cruise in the open air and observe the wildlife of the Galapagos while shaded from the tropical sun.
The Beagle, at a glance
- 105-foot twin screw steel-hulled brigantine with teak decks and beautifully designed interiors
- Experience crew on board including an experienced skipper, skilled chef and bi-lingual naturalist guide
- Single cabin available
- Only vessel with permission to snorkel in Fernandina, Punta Espinoza. Masks, fins and snorkels are available on board
- Meals include local specialities and fresh seafood served on deck or in the saloon.
- Six well-fitted air-conditioned cabins, each with a double lower bunk and a single upper, and a private bathroom with hot water shower and flush lavatory.
- Small bar and library with reference books on board.
Where will The Beagle take you?
- 8 Days South and Centre itinerary - includes Baltra, Floreana, Española, San Cristobal, Santa Fe, North Seymour, Cerro Dragon and Black turtle cove.
- 8 Days North and West itinerary - includes Darwin Bay, Genovesa, Santiago, Isabela, Fernandina and Baltra.
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details