The eight comfortable cabins provide large picture windows and main deck cabins also offer a private balcony. The cabins come with a one-time, fully stocked mini-bar as well as a welcome bottle of champagne and fruit basket in each cabin.
The spacious social areas include a large dining room, a lounge with all the modern technology for great presentations and an al fresco area with bar. There is also a large sundeck with retractable awning providing a shaded area and a Jacuzzi.
All island visits are included accompanied by a professional naturalist guide. Wetsuits and snorkel gear is available on board. The boat also has high eco-friendly credentials which include bio-degradable soaps and shampoos for guests.
M/C Athala II, at a glance
- Only 16 passengers per trip
- Bilingual guide talks you through each newly discovered feature
- Jacuzzi on the Sun Deck
- Al-Fresco Dining with bar
- Panoramic views from the Boats floor to ceiling windows
Where will M/C Athala II take you?
- 6 Day Cruise - South West Itinerary
- 6 Day Cruise - North West Itinerary
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Contact our South America Team on 020 7386 4646 for more information or by email.