Experience the Galapagos in comfort and style on board the 32 passenger ship, Evolution. Experience the islands on board a small expedition ship, whilst in the company of two expert naturalist guides.
Evolution features a lounge with a bar and facilities for lectures, slide shows and films. The lounge is also home to a comprehensive library with a wide range of books, movies and board games. The yacht has both inside and al-fresco dining areas and a sky deck lounge on the Albatross deck with a bar and beautiful rattan furniture.
Evolution features a Jacuzzi (great after snorkeling) with lounge chairs for sunbathing, extensive outside areas, sea kayaks, snorkeling gear and wetsuits. There is a boutique onboard for purchasing amenities and souvenirs and a reception area where your cruise director can always be found. The yacht also features a fully equipped infirmary.
Cabins are split between three decks and all have air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Cormorant and Darwin deck cabins have portholes and Albatross deck cabins have windows. Cabins feature either a queen or twin beds (the majority of twin-bedded cabins can be reconfigured as king).
Evolution, at a glance
- Fully renovated in 2017 but still maintains its classic design and look
- Family owned and operated with over 3 decades of local experience
- 16 spacious state rooms, split between three decks
- Hand-picked crew including a naturalist guide per 10 passengers
- Vast deck space including al fresco dining and bar area, outdoor Jacuzzi and sun terrace
- Carefully crafted menus, suitable for children and guests with dietary requirements, using local and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Infirmary in case guests are unwell and boutique for souvenirs
- Sea kayaks, snorkelling gear and wetsuits available
Where will Evolution take you?
Evolution operates weekly seven-night itineraries, departing on a Saturday.
- Seven-night ‘Footsteps back in time’ itinerary, visiting the Central and Eastern islands, including San Cristobal, Santiago, Genovesa, North Seymour, Santa Fé, Floreana and Santa Cruz islands (begins at San Cristobal and ends at Baltra).
- Seven-night ‘In the steps of pirates & Darwin’ itinerary, visiting the Western islands, including Fernandina, Isabela, Santiago, Bartolome, Santa Cruz, Española and San Cristobal islands (begins at Baltra and ends at San Cristobal).