M/Y La Pinta is the perfect choice if you are looking to enjoy the beauty of the Galapagos Islands in comfort.
Named after one of the archipelago's islands, the 207-foot expedition yacht La Pinta has been built to luxurious standards. She combines the space and sophistication of a larger ship with the intimacy and personal service of a small vessel, providing discerning travellers the ultimate expedition adventure.
La Pinta carries 48 passengers in spacious deluxe outside-facing cabins, each with air-conditioning and en-suite facilities. Some cabins can be interconnected for the convenience of families. Facilities on board include a saloon/bar, well-stocked library, dining room, spacious deck areas and a balcony lookout area for watching whale and dolphin. She is a welcome addition to Galapagos cruising.
M/Y La Pinta, at a glance
- Deluxe outside-facing cabins with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Lectures and briefings
- Dining room
- Fitness room
- Hot Tub
- Spacious decks and balcony for whale watching and dolphin
Where will M/Y La Pinta take you?
- 8 Days/7 Nights itinerary: Western Galapagos - Baltra - San Cristobal
- 4 Days/3 Nights itinerary: Eastern Galapagos - San Cristobal - Baltra
- 5 Days/4 Nights itinerary: Northern Galapagos - Baltra - Baltra
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details