M/Y La Pinta is the perfect choice if you are looking to enjoy the beauty of the Galapagos Islands in comfort.
Named after one of the archipelago's islands, the 207-foot expedition yacht La Pinta has been built to luxurious standards. She combines the space and sophistication of a larger ship with the intimacy and personal service of a small vessel, providing discerning travellers the ultimate expedition adventure.
La Pinta carries 48 passengers in spacious deluxe outside-facing cabins, each with air-conditioning and en-suite facilities. Some cabins can be interconnected for the convenience of families. Facilities on board include a saloon/bar, well-stocked library, dining room, spacious deck areas and a balcony lookout area for watching whale and dolphin. She is a welcome addition to Galapagos cruising.
M/Y La Pinta, at a glance
- Deluxe outside-facing cabins with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Lectures and briefings
- Dining room
- Fitness room
- Hot Tub
- Spacious decks and balcony for whale watching and dolphin
Where will M/Y La Pinta take you?
- 8 Days/7 Nights itinerary: Western Galapagos - Baltra - San Cristobal
- 4 Days/3 Nights itinerary: Eastern Galapagos - San Cristobal - Baltra
- 5 Days/4 Nights itinerary: Northern Galapagos - Baltra - Baltra
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Festive cruise: Save £500
- 7 night Christmas holiday cruise on La Pinta plus two nights in Quito at Casa Gangotena prior to the cruise, three nights at Hacienda Zuleta after the cruise, international and internal flights and Galapagos park entrance fees.
- Prices start from £7,725 per person.
- Travel dates would be 14th to 27th December 2016 (the cruise is from 16th to 23rd).
For those shorter on time:
- 3 night cruise option too, which includes three nights on La Pinta, two nights at Hacienda Zuleta prior to the cruise, a night at Casa Gangotena after the cruise, international and internal flights and Galapagos park entrance fees.
- Prices start from £4,379 person
- Travel dates would be 20th to 28th December 2016 (the cruise is from 23rd-26th).