One of the most modern catamarans in the Galapagos, the Endemic boasts an elegant, streamlined design, first-class guides and generously-sized cabins.
Endemic will take you on a magical journey to meet fearless frigate birds, playful sea lions and giant tortoises. You’ll discover the highlights and hidden treasures of these enchanted isles alongside just a handful of other passengers. This intimate yacht carries just 16 in eight wonderfully spacious suites, specially designed with comfort and elegance in mind. Expect private bathrooms, writing desks and private balconies – a tranquil spot from which to observe the passing landscapes.
You’ll be accompanied throughout your voyage by courteous staff and expert naturalist guides who will reveal the secrets of each island you encounter. Back on board, you’ll be able to dine al fresco and relax in the open sky lounge which comes with comfortable seating areas and a Jacuzzi.
Endemic, at a glance
• Modern and spacious luxury catamaran with three decks carrying up to 16 passengers
• Streamlined and with excellent stability
• Eight roomy, air-conditioned suites with private bathrooms, small social areas and balconies with sliding doors
• Suites are fitted with either a king or two twin-size beds
• Panoramic views
• Excellent crew and team of naturalist guides
• Complimentary kayaks and snorkelling gear
• Superb food, alfresco dining and BBQ areas
• Open sky lounge with Jacuzzi
• Sun terrace and observation platform
• Elegant shaded communal areas for relaxation, reading and wildlife observation
Where will Endemic take you?
Endemic operates weekly seven-night itineraries, from Sunday to Sunday as well as two shorter five-night itineraries, a four-night itinerary and a three-night itinerary. All itineraries begin and end at Baltra.
- Seven-night Western islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Rabida, Santiago, Isabela, and Fernandina islands.
- Seven-night Southern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Española, Santa Fe, Floreana and North Serymour islands.
- Five-night Central islands itinerary, including Bartolome, Floreana, North Seymour, Santa Cruz and Genovesa islands.
- Five-night Western islands itinerary, including Santiago, Isabela, Fernandina and Rabida islands.
- Four-night South-eastern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Española and Santa Fe Islands.
- Three-night Southern islands itinerary, including Santa Cruz, Floreana and North Seymour islands.