The latest Galapagos catamaran cruiser, the Endemic boasts an elegant, streamlined design, first-class guides and generously-sized cabins.
Endemic will take you on a magical journey to meet fearless frigate birds, playful sea lions and giant tortoises. You’ll discover the highlights and hidden treasures of these enchanted isles alongside just a handful of other passengers. This intimate yacht carries just 16 in eight wonderfully spacious suites, specially designed with comfort and elegance in mind. Expect private bathrooms, writing desks and private balconies – a tranquil spot from which to observe the passing landscapes.
You’ll be accompanied throughout your voyage by courteous staff and expert naturalist guides who will reveal the secrets of each island you encounter. Back on board, you’ll be able to dine al fresco and relax in the open sky lounge which comes with comfortable seating areas and a Jacuzzi.
Endemic, at a glance
• Modern and spacious luxury catamaran with three decks carrying up to 16 passengers
• Streamlined and with excellent stability
• Eight roomy, air-conditioned suites with private bathrooms, small social areas and balconies with sliding doors
• Suites are fitted with either a king or two twin-size beds
• Panoramic views
• Excellent crew and team of naturalist guides
• Complimentary kayaks and snorkelling gear
• Superb food, alfresco dining and BBQ areas
• Open sky lounge with Jacuzzi
• Sun terrace and observation platform
• Elegant shaded communal areas for relaxation, reading and wildlife observation
Where will Endemic take you?
• Itinerary A - Fernandina, Genovesa, Isabela, Mosquera Islet, Rabida, Santa Cruz and Santiago (8 days/7 nights)
• Itinerary B - Bartolome, Chinese Hat, Espanola, Floreana, North Seymour, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe and South Plaza (8 days/7 nights)
• Itinerary C - Espanola, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe and South Plaza (5 days/4 nights)
• Itinerary D - Bartolome, Floreana, Mosquera Islet, North Seymour and Santiago (4 days/3 nights)
• Itinerary E - Bartolome, Chinese Hat, Floreana, Genovesa, Mosquera Islet, North Seymour, Santa Cruz and Santiago (6 days/5 nights)
• Itinerary F - Fernandina, Isabela, Mosquera Islet, Rabida and Santiago (6 days/5 nights)