One of the closest, luxurious hotel to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, Inkaterra Machu Picchu makes your trip to this hallowed region utterly unique.
If your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru is taking you to the Inca’s Lost City – an absolute highlight to any Peruvian visit – then the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Hotel is an excellent option.
Here you’ll find yourself wandering along stone pathways that trace the contours of the terraced hills, through an atmospheric cloud forest setting. Machu Picchu is on your doorstep, but you’re surrounded by the nature and beauty of 12 acres of rich gardens overlooking the crashing, vigorous flow of the Urubamba River.
The hotel itself is spread – in true Andean village-style – throughout the grounds and features individual cottages that are redolent of the Andean tradition, yet combine all the luxuries you’d expect of a world class international hotel run by people who understand indulgence.
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Hotel, at a glance
- Luxury hotel in a 12 acre, cloud forest setting
- Choice of 85 cottages arranged throughout the grounds and connected by stone walkways
- Simple lodges and luxury suites with indigenous furnishings and décor, alpaca blankets, sitting and dining areas with fireplaces, spa-style bathrooms
- Opulent Villas Inkaterra with private terraces, plunge pools and butler service
- Stunning restaurant overlooking the Urubamba River
For leisure and pleasure
- Una Spa for a sensual, spiritual and soothing range of treatments
- Easy access to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Guided exploration of the cloud forest ecosystem
- Contemplative walks to sacred sites
- Fascinating nature trails
- Visits to a working tea plantation and the world’s largest private collection of orchids
- Discover waterfalls and hidden gardens