Experience Cusco’s first luxury boutique hotel; a converted Conquistador’s house, with gorgeous suites gathered around a 16th century courtyard.
One could easily miss La Casona. But perhaps that is the point. This boutique hotel is set on a secluded plaza; deliberately keeping itself quietly hidden behind discreet wooden doors. A welcome contrast to the insistent bustle of life at the heart of vivacious Cusco – capital of the mighty Inca empire.
Once inside those doors you will find yourself in the ancient courtyard of an original Conquistador’s house. It’s a cool oasis where the patina of time hangs gracefully, but you’ll find its style and amenities are anything but dated.
La Casona, at a glance
- Two plaza suites with marble bathrooms
- Five balcony suites with views over Cusco
- Four patio suites overlooking the central courtyard
- All with fusion décor, flat screens and WiFi
- Elegant lounge, dining room and terrace
- 10 minutes from Cusco airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Surrounded by intricate cobbled streets and Andean scenery
- Concierge-arranged pueblo picnics
- Guided tours to historic sites, craft factories, local churches, cultural centres
- Nature and Andean treks