The B’s white exterior - with its classic columns, rounded balconies leading to towering French windows and an Art Nouveau-esque entrance – will appeal to the classicist within you. And its façade is just an elegant example of what awaits you inside.
Make a stay at the B Arts Hotel part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru and you’ll be able to step into a showcase of the work of famed French architect Claude Sahut – complete with soaring ceilings, Italian marble and rich wood, delicate ornamentation and expansive terraces.
The B Arts Hotel also showcases the art and culture of this great city. You’ll find it has an intriguing art collection of its own, as well as being surrounded by the artists’ studios, galleries and cafés of the cultured Barranco district.
B Arts Hotel, at a glance
- Artistic boutique hotel at the heart of Lima’s bohemian quarter
- Choice of Atelier, Chamber and Studio rooms
- Ateliers include a foyer or private terraces overlooking the Boulevard
- Chambers overlook the Calle San Martin or inner courtyard
- Studios are arranged throughout the mansion and contemporary wing
- Designer en suites
- State-of-the-art connectivity and entertainment
- Stylish restaurant serving traditional Peruvian and Mediterranean fusion food
For leisure and pleasure
- Private art collection
- Exclusive private guest viewings at the Lucia de la Puente Gallery
- Arts Concierge
- Superb access to the bohemian neighbourhood of Barranco – with its galleries and artists’ studios
- Close to interesting and avant-garde cafés, bars and restaurants
- Superb sight-seeing opportunities with Baroque churches and public buildings nearby