Need to give yourself some breathing space? At this estancia the space is as wide as the sky and stretches as far as the Atlantic ocean.
Estancia Vik José Ignacio is as grand as its name and matching in scale to the vastness of the surrounding countryside. Its white, hacienda-style arches and red tiled roofs stretch on, room after room, presenting artistic wonder after wonder. Expect paintings, mosaics, sculpture, stunning modern décor and a riot of colour.
Expect too, a traditional ranch experience that combines the great outdoors with every level of luxury and comfort. Activities too – like playing polo on the estancia’s full-size field, like dancing till dawn, like star-gazing from huge wicker chairs, like lazing on beaches or horse riding through rivers, like boogie boarding and drinking Caipiroskas. Not necessarily at the same time, of course.
Estancia Vik, José Ignacio, at a glance
- A grand estancia set in seemingly limitless countryside
- 4000 acre estancia just 20 miles from Punta del Este and one mile from the beach
- 12 glorious suites
- Exquisite, individual décor and en suite bathrooms and central heating
- Wonderful living room, dining room and extensive wine cellar
- Barbecue a speciality
For leisure and pleasure
- Large Absolut Nero pool overlooking rolling countryside
- Play polo, take lessons or watch matches on the private polo field
- Gym and spa featuring original art and large range of replenishing and relaxing treatments
- Horse riding
- Star gazing
- Pablo Atchugarry Foundation concerts
- Party till dawn
- Indulge in Freddo’s world-beating ice cream, and Caipiroskas with ultra-smooth Christiana vodka