Why decide between a beach holiday and the countryside? At Fasano Las Piedras you can have both – with some nightlife thrown in.
Wandering along the three kilometre beach, beside the majestic Maldonado River – or looking inland, over the photogenic, rugged countryside – you’ll wonder why Las Piedras is the only beach and country resort in Punta del Este. It is such a good concept.
It means you can spend idle hours, lazing in the sun, luxuriating in the feel of fine sand between your toes. It also means that, when the fancy takes you, you can saunter off and immerse yourself in the deep tranquillity and natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. Or make the most of Las Piedras’ ‘country house’ facilities – ranging from horse riding, to a modern Fasano-style spa, and a golf course designed by Arnold Palmer.
Fasano Las Piedras, at a glance
- A unique country and beach style resort
- Around 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Choice of guestrooms ranging from luxurious double rooms to extensive suites
- Superb beach or countryside views
- Sophisticated Fasano hotel interior décor
- Two superb restaurants serving excellent regional and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to the nightlife of Punta del Este
- Three kilometres of private beach beside the Maldonado River
- Fasano spa offering a wide range of treatments and therapies designed to restore, reinvigorate and re-energise you
- Boat house
- Equestrian centre with its own polo field
- Tennis court
- Nine hole links golf course designed by Arnold Palmer