Half close your eyes and you could easily imagine yourself to be in an English country garden, or somewhere in Tuscany, surveying a gently rolling landscape.
Open your eyes and you’ll see that you’re in one of the prettiest regions of Uruguay. The vivacious town of La Barra – a mecca for the sophisticated – is just a few minutes away by chauffeur-driven car. Bikini Beach, a tantalisingly beautiful stretch of fine sand, is also a short trip away. Fasano Las Piedras is, therefore, well placed if you like to spend lazy days in the sun, chilling out after a hot evening in a stylish town that really wakes up as night falls.
But make Fasano Las Piedras, a stop on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Uruguay and you’ll discover there’s more. This hotel has been newly recreated to offer the most contemporary designer accommodation, world class cuisine and an exhilarating range of activities.
Fasano Punta del Este, at a glance
- Newly recreated boutique hotel in the modern style, set on 1200 acres of rolling countryside
- Just 90 miles from Montevideo Airport and 25 miles from Punta del Este Airport
- Choice of stylish guest rooms, all completely re-appointed with contemporary decorative themes and furnishings
- Excellent views from picture windows and private terraces or balconies
- Glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Three great restaurants, including formal Italian fine dining, a relaxed trattoria and the social Pool Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful swimming pool
- Easy access to the renowned Bikini Beach
- Designer spa offering a dazzling array of treatments and rituals
- Fitness centre with yoga and pilates sessions on request
- Equestrian centre
- Tennis and golf course
- Beach club, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and sport fishing
- Biking and hiking
- Just three miles from the town of La Barra with its sizzling night life, café society, upmarket shops and restaurants and sophisticated bars