If Bora Bora already sounds impossibly far flung, imagine the splendid isolation – and beautiful beaches – to be found on the even more remote island of Motu Tevairoa.
Fly to Bora Bora on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to French Polynesia, before catching a boat to the outer reef island of Motu Tevairoa and landing on its southernmost tip to discover Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts. Just across the lagoon from the village of Vaitape, this traditional Polynesian-style resort feels worlds away whilst still being in close proximity to the mainland. Highlights include unsurpassed views to the world-renowned Mount Otemanu.
The surrounding turquoise seas, the immaculate beaches and the overwater bungalows with steps straight into the ocean will surpass your expectations. Nestled in the tropical gardens, on the beach or above the dazzling lagoon, the resort is known for having some of the most traditionally designed rooms, suites and bungalows in Bora Bora. The island’s natural beauty is complemented by Pearl Beach’s traditional thatched buildings, gorgeous Tavai Spa, dive centre and choice of superb restaurants.
Pearl Beach Resort, at a glance
- Unrivalled beach resort set on one of Bora Bora’s most prized reef islands
- 15 minutes by boat across the lagoon from Vaitape
- Unsurpassed views to the world-renowned Mount Otemanu
- Choice of 108 guest rooms, suites and over-water bungalows
- Rooms are very luxurious with breathtaking sea or garden views
- Garden suites have their own private pools, plus sun decks with full size Jacuzzis
- Over-water bungalows stand on stilts in the ocean and offer direct access to the coral nursery
- Thatched roofs and traditional Polynesian design themes throughout
- Menu of three restaurants, including one serving excellent Italian food, plus a choice of bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Irresistible swimming pool and sun decks
- Exotic spa with pampering, massage and beauty treatments, many using ancient Polynesian wisdom
- Fully air-conditioned gym and Jacuzzi
- Dive centre and snorkelling
- Kayaking, outrigger canoeing, paddle boarding and catamaran sailing
- Jet skiing
- Deep sea fishing expeditions
- Tennis, mini golf, petanque and beach volleyball
- Lagoonarium, games room and gift shop