If Bora Bora already sounds impossibly far flung, imagine the splendid isolation – and beautiful beaches – to be found on the even more remote island of Motu Tevairoa.
Bora Bora in French Polynesia. Just saying the words to yourself conjures up images of sun-bathed Pacific islands, crescent-shaped white beaches, crystal clear waters and tropical trees laden with luscious fruit. Imagine then, flying to Bora Bora on your luxury, tailor-made to French Polynesia, before catching a boat to the outer reef island of Motu Tevairoa and landing on its southernmost tip to discover the Pearl Beach Resort.
The turquoise seas - deepening to ultramarine with depth - the immaculate white sand beaches and the over-water bungalows reached by wooden walkways stretching out into the ocean will surpass your expectations. And then some. The natural beauty is complemented by Pearl Beach’s traditional thatched buildings, gorgeous spa, dive centre and choice of superb restaurants.
Pearl Beach Resort, at a glance
- Unrivalled beach resort on one of Bora Bora’s most prized reef islands
- 15 minutes by boat across the lagoon from Vaitape
- Choice of 80 guest rooms, suites and over-water bungalows
- Rooms are very luxurious with breath-taking sea or garden views
- Garden suites have their own private pools, plus sun decks with full size Jacuzzis
- Over-water bungalows stand on stilts in the ocean and offer direct access to the coral nursery
- Thatched roofs and traditional Polynesian design themes throughout
- Menu of three restaurants, including one serving excellent Italian food, plus a choice of bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Irresistible swimming pool and sun decks
- Exotic spa with pampering, massage and beauty treatments, many using ancient Polynesian wisdom
- Fitness centre and Jacuzzi
- Dive centre and snorkelling
- Kayaking, outrigger canoeing, paddle boarding and catamaran sailing
- Jet skiing
- Deep sea fishing expeditions
- Tennis and beach volleyball
- Lagoonarium, games room and gift shop