La Rose Suites offers a sophisticated base in the heart of the capital.
From the welcome drink you’ll receive upon arrival to the 24-hour reception and complimentary Khmer massages, La Rose Suites ensures its guests are well looked after. Each of the high-ceilinged suites boasts an elegant interior with a spacious bathroom and rain shower. The décor is classic colonial in style with locally crafted, traditionally styled furniture present throughout.
Khmer cuisine – with a modern twist – can be enjoyed in the ground floor restaurant alongside international favourites. That said, the city is full of fantastic places to eat and the hotel can arrange tuk tuk rides to take you there. When you’re not relaxing in your room you can enjoy a walk in the nearby park or along the tranquil riverside promenade. The spa is another draw, offering a full menu of rejuvenating scrubs and massages.
La Rose Suites, at a glance
- Elegant boutique hotel occupying two buildings on a quiet street in Phnom Penh
- 68 elegant suites ranging from 45sqm to 120sqm in size
- Comfy four poster beds, dark wood furnishings, TVs, DVD players and tea/coffee making facilities
- Choice of one and two-bedroom apartment suites with separate kitchens
- Décor is classic colonial in style with locally crafted furniture and modern amenities
- Many rooms overlook the pool and gardens
- Large bathrooms equipped with rain showers and separate bathtubs
- Restaurant serving a selection of tasty Khmer, Asian and Western dishes
- Incredibly friendly service
For leisure and pleasure
- Saltwater swimming pool and separate kids pool
- Within walking distance of the Independence Monument, Royal Palace and National Museum
- Small spa where well-trained therapists offer traditional Khmer massages, scrubs and more using local, organic products
- Easy access to some of the city’s finest bars and restaurants
- Complimentary massages