Cambodia’s islands lie amidst the glistening turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand, totally unspoiled and unbelievably beautiful.
Song Saa private island luxury resort, which spans the islands of Koh Quen and Koh Bong, is the first high-quality sustainable island resort of its kind in Cambodia. In-keeping with the other islands dotted around the surrounding waters, Song Saa is a masterpiece of natural beauty. Rainforest, tropical reefs and glistening white beaches provide the elements that make a stay on the island, a truly humbling and memorable experience. The privacy and intimacy of Song Saa's setting allows you to escape from the rest of the world, to completely relax on your own tropical island paradise.
With 20 islands nearby, the opportunities for exploring the surrounding white pristine beaches, lush rainforests and warm, glistening waters are plentiful.
Song Saa, at a glance
- 27 luxury overwater, jungle and ocean view villas
- The resort is made up of reclaimed timber and materials from the mainland showing their commitment to sustainability
- Each villa has thatched roofs, linen-draped canopy beds, up-cycled décor and repurposed furniture
- Fresh, organic ingredients are sourced from the resort's gardens and seafood from local fishing villages
- Fascinating ecological program to experience the area’s flora and fauna
- The Song Saa Foundation is a non-profit organisation established in 2013 to protect the habitats of the Koh Rong Archipelago and improve the welfare of its communities
For leisure and pleasure
- Vista Bar and Restaurant and the Driftwood beach bar
- Large infinity edge swimming pool
- Spa and wellness centre suspended among the rainforest
- Yoga and meditation centre on the eastern shore, ideal for yoga at sunrise
- Beachside water-sports centre offering sailing, diving, kayaking and snorkelling
- Breath-taking wedding venue