Cambodia’s islands lie amidst the glistening turquoise waters of the Gulf of Thailand, totally unspoiled and unbelievably beautiful. Song Saa private island luxury resort, which spans the islands of Koh Quen and Koh Bong, is the first high-quality sustainable island resort of its kind in Cambodia.
In-keeping with the other islands dotted around the surrounding waters, Song Saa is a masterpiece of natural beauty. Rainforest, tropical reefs and glistening white beaches provide the elements that make a stay on the island, a truly humbling and memorable experience. The privacy and intimacy of Song Saa's setting allows you to escape from the rest of the world, to completely relax on your own tropical island paradise.
With 20 deserted islands nearby, the opportunities for exploring the surrounding white pristine beaches, lush rainforests and warm, glistening waters are plentiful.
Other features include
- 27 luxury overwater, jungle and ocean view villas
- Large infinity edge swimming pool straddling both east and west sides of the island
- Spa and wellness centre suspended among the rainforest
- Yoga and meditation centre on the eastern shore, ideal for yoga at sunrise
- Beachside water-sports centre offering sailing, diving, kayaking and snorkeling
- Fascinating ecological program to experience the area’s flora and fauna
- Breath-taking wedding venue
- Two exclusive boutiques to take home a slice of island life
Special Offer Available
4 nights for the price of 2.
Stay: 5 January - 22 December 2017. Book by: 28 February 2017