Here’s your chance to explore two startlingly beautiful worlds – beneath and above the surface of the sea – and help preserve both for generations to come.
Beneath the waves you have a world of pristine coral reefs that are home to a complete diversity of multi-coloured, multi-shaped creatures - many of whom are as curious about the strange life-form (you) that has just entered their world, as you are about them! Infact, Neil one of our Asia and diving experts, visited Misool and included it in his blog: The best places to dive in Asia.
Above the waves you have a private resort that nestles deep in an archipelago of uninhabited islands. Put Misool Resort on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Indonesia and you’ll discover it’s so remote that’s it’s not just cast away – it’s flung away! Expect powder-white beaches, individual thatched bungalows built from natural, sustainable materials and conservation initiatives that benefit local people whilst being entirely decoupled from the extraction of marine resources. So this tiny corner of diving heaven will remain perfectly preserved.
Misool Resort, at a glance
- Far-flung diving and eco resort on irresistibly beautiful Batbitim Island
- Only accessible by boat
- 20 km from the nearest village and 165 km from the closest port
- Eight rustic water cottages on stilts, accommodating just 32 guests at any one time
- Four splendidly isolated villas with two or three bedrooms
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Restaurant on the beach of North Lagoon focussing on fresh, local and organic produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Immaculate beaches fringing quiet lagoons
- Unsurpassed diving on pristine coral reefs
- Stilted dive centre standing in North Lagoon
- Warm up veranda and wet area with massive work station for photography
- Three guided dives per day
- Dusk and night dives
- Tailored dive packages including free Nitrox to qualified divers
- Relaxing spa services