At the totally charming 3 Nagas you can stay in two different versions of Laos at the same time. The lively modern Laos and the traditional country of 100 years ago.
Pull up – possibly in a 1953 Citroen – outside the Hotel 3 Nagas in Luang Prabang and you will have arrived in a bygone century; the hotel comprises three meticulously restored UNESCO World Heritage Buildings, each more than a hundred years old. So expect graceful lines and human-scale architecture on the outside and, when you step inside, some contemporary design ideas and up-to-the-minute luxuries.
High ceilings above, and dark wooden floors beneath your feet. A tranquil courtyard beside the gentle Nam Khan River. Luxurious guest rooms with – typically – four poster beds and furnishings that include rich silk fabrics and traditional woven materials.
Visit 3 Nagas, as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Laos, and you’ll be staying in a fusion of time; in Luang Prabang’s fine old quarter.
Hotel 3 Nagas, at a glance
- Small, charming, boutique hotel in the old quarter of Luang Prabang
- Choice of deluxe double and superior twin rooms, plus three elegant suites
- Guest rooms have king-sized beds and sofas, stylish private bathrooms and spacious terraces or verandas overlooking the garden or old quarter
- Suites typically feature spacious living and dining areas, sumptuous bathrooms and even a private entrance hall (largest suite)
- Highly regarded restaurant serving traditional Laos and French fusion cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent setting at the beginning of the town’s ‘walking street’
- Discover myriad local craft shops, fashion boutiques, cafés, restaurants and riverside bars
- 10 minutes from the Royal Palace Museum
- Close to the unmissable night markets
- Boutique selling a collection of souvenirs and handicrafts
- Extensive and quiet library
- Transfer by 1953 Citroen or 1957 Mercedes-Benz