Discover timeless elegance in a sophisticated setting, where local heritage and French art de vivre unite.
Only a short drive from the airport the centrally located on the Old Town peninsula, the Sofitel Luang Prabang is bordered to the north by the mighty Mekong River. A myriad exquisite temples, numerous fascinating museums, the famous Night Market, and a variety of restaurants and cafes are all conveniently within walking distance.
Sofitel Luang Prabang offers immaculately decorated suites and villas, with the exquisite balance of style and comfort. Enjoy gourmet cuisine and locally sourced produce at the world-class Governor’s Grill restaurant which features a Farm to Table theme along with a Laos twist in its creations.
Sofitel Luang Prabang, at a glance
- Choice of just 25 rooms and suites designed to seamlessly interweave colonial heritage with contemporary chic
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems and connectivity
- Private walled gardens
- Larger suites have private pools
- Authentic Laotian cuisine served in two restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool
- Le SPA featuring a unique range of ancient restorative treatments from across Indo-China
- Cocktails in a courtyard planted with wildflowers
- The Libraby offers another dining option
- Fitness center