The Mandarin Oriental puts Malaysia’s most exciting city at your feet. Quite literally; it gives you soaring views over a water park and downtown Kuala Lumpur.
Stay at the Mandarin Oriental as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Malaysia and you’ll definitely want to perfect your camera technique. You’ll need to be able take a sequence of snapshots that’ll convey the awesomeness of the view to your friends back home – mere words will not be enough.
You’ll also be able to delight them with descriptions of the hotel – starting with the infinity edge pool that gazes over the central park; and the hotel’s spa that spreads over two floors and has a whole menu of holistic treatments for body and mind that are designed to bring you harmony and balance. You might also want to mention the Mandarin Oriental’s stunning restaurants. There are five to choose from, plus the Casbah cocktail bar.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, at a glance
- Extremely luxurious destination hotel in the centre of Kuala Lumpur
- 28 minutes from the airport
- Huge selection of rooms ranging from Deluxe City View double rooms to three bedroom Executive Apartments sleeping up to seven guests
- Fabulous views of the park, city or Petronas Towers from large picture windows
- Complete fusion of elegance and comfort
- Stylish en suite bathrooms
- Five restaurants serving traditional Cantonese, Mediterranean, international, Californian/Japanese and grill cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the park
- Extensive spa arranged over two storeys
- Perfect base for making the most of Kuala Lumpur’s shops, sightseeing opportunities, galleries, museums, restaurants, clubs, bars and sparkling nightlife
- Minutes from the Petronas Towers and KL City Centre Park
- Close to the Golden Triangle, Little India and Merdeka Square