It’s the sort of scenery that makes you stop, hold your breath and make a conscious effort to etch the picture on your memory forever. Just in case your camera doesn’t do it justice.
Accessible only by boat, Inle Princess Resort lies on the shores of Lake Inle beside the Magyizin village. It is a haven. An island of serenity. A place from which you will be able to take lake excursions on traditional long tail boats; to floating gardens and unspoiled local villages.
Inle Princess Resort, at a glance
- Achingly beautiful setting on the eastern shore of lake Inle
- Choice of 46 spacious chalets with lake or garden views
- Décor and furnishings inspired by the area’s Shan culture
- Restaurant serving Shan, Intha, Thai, Chinese and European cuisine, plus bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Exceptional spa with individual chalets, pavilion and treatment house offering Shan treatments, plus ‘Meditation Zayatt’ overlooking rice fields, lake and mountains
- Artisan’s studios and shop
- Visits to 800 year old Buddha statues, floating markets, silk-weaving villages
- Extras include night visits to villages, boat racing, home cooking demonstrations
- Shan-style Buddhist Wedding Blessings