Experience one of Myanmar’s most iconic sights from right at its heart, at the luxurious Hotel at Tharabar Gate, in amongst the thousands of temples of the Bagan skyline. Call us now for more information.
If you truly want to explore and understand one of the most breathtaking archaeological sites in the whole of Southeast Asia then you simply have to make The Hotel at Tharabar Gate part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Myanmar.
Outside you’ll have easy access to the 4000 intricately decorated and eerily atmospheric temples that make up Old Bagan; the ancient capital of the Burmese Empire. From almost any point within the hotel you’ll have extraordinarily photogenic views of the sun falling, or rising above the cityscape of spiralling towers and ornate pagodas.
And The Hotel at Tharabar Gate continues the theme with its serene and typically Burmese design. Simple, but beautiful, teak floors complement traditional Burmese furnishings. Airy patios give way to tropical gardens…
The Hotel at Tharabar Gate, at a glance
- A fabulous setting giving easy access to the architectural wonders of Old Bagan
- Choice of 80 deluxe guest rooms and 4 suites
- All with polished teak floors and traditional Burmese furnishings
- Private gardens and superb views of Old Bagan
- Tropical Garden and al fresco/indoor restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent spa featuring relaxing, restorative and reviving treatments from both Myanmar and Thailand, including many ancient rituals
- Swimming pool