Immerse yourself in the romance of a bygone era at this contemporary boutique hotel at the heart of bustling, cosmopolitan Ho Chi Minh City.
With a style reminiscent of 1930s Vietnam, this elegant hotel pairs its sleek, modern design with elements of old Indochina. The owner’s very own collection of art and antiques can be found throughout the hotel, bringing character and charm to every room and hallway. Marble touches, rich fabrics and polished wood panelling add a sense of timeless luxury.
The sophisticated rooms and suites feature plush beds wrapped in crisp Egyptian cotton, locally-crafted furniture and plenty of natural light coming in through floor-to-ceiling windows. Facilities include two restaurants, a French-style art cafe and rooftop bar where you can drink in the glittering skyline and take a dip in the city’s highest infinity pool. Ask us to feature this hotel in your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam and you will also find yourself within walking distance of top attractions like the Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Opera House and Saigon Central Post Office.
Hotel des Arts Saigon, at a glance
- 5-star, art-filled boutique hotel in a central part of Ho Chi Minh City
- Paintings and antiques adorn every wall and hall
- Refined guestrooms and suites feature marble bathrooms, rainfall showers, flat screen TVs, writing desks, coffee makers and premium bath amenities
- Furnishings designed by Vietnamese artisans and period artwork adorn each room
- Two restaurants, the Saigon Kitchen and Social Club Restaurant, serve a choice of both Western and Asian cuisine
- Chic art-cafe and rooftop lounge bar
- Efficient, friendly service
For leisure and pleasure
- Le Spa des Artistes with six treatment rooms
- Fitness centre for those who want to keep active
- Outdoor rooftop pool, the highest infinity pool in the city
- Two tennis courts
- Rent a bike and head out to explore on your own two wheels
- Steps from key sights like the Notre Dame Cathedral, Opera House and Saigon Central Post Office and other key tourist attractions