From the warm water of the infinity edge pool you have an uninterrupted view of the atmospheric limestone karsts that rise majestically out of the twinkling turquoise sea.
Small wonder James Bond was impressed. But Phang Nga Bay is more than a backdrop to a film, it’s a wonder world that offers you the opportunity to kayak through limestone caverns, dive down to one of the planet’s most colourful marine environments, sail to deserted islands in a traditional longtailboat and be pampered to within an inch of your life in an elegant Six Senses spa.
Plan to visit Phang Nga Bay on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand and stay at Tao Noi. You will not be disappointed; the hotel is amongst the finest in the region offering villas with their own pools and sun terraces, chic contemporary design, sitting rooms and all the modern refinements you could expect of a word class hotel.
Six Senses Yao Noi, at a glance
- International class Six Senses resort situated on Phang Nga Bay
- 60 minutes from Phuket Airport by speedboat
- Choice of 54 pool villas, plus an expansive three bedroom hilltop villa and a gorgeous two bedroom beach villa
- Surrounded by tropical landscaping and luxuriant gardens
- Unrivalled panoramic views over beautiful Phang Nga Bay
- Many villas have private spa treatment
- Choice of two restaurants serving brilliant Thai and international food, plus bars, wine cellar and an in-villa option that includes a seafood barbecue
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning infinity edge swimming pool overlooking the Straits of Malacca
- Exemplary spa set in a traditionally-styled longhouse
- Aerial yoga
- World class scuba diving and snorkelling
- Great starting point for exploring Koh Yao Noi with its water sports opportunities
- Kayak tours, sailing, island hopping by longtailboat to find secluded beaches or go rock climbing
- Yachting cruises around the Anderman Sea
- Nature bike trails
- Secluded island barbeques