Surrounded by tropical rainforest and breathtaking waterfalls on a secluded Thai island, Soneva Kiri promises discerning travellers the epitome of barefoot luxury.
The resort is situated on Koh Kood, a little developed island off Thailand's east coast noted for its emerald waters, sublime white sand beaches and traditional village life. The journey here is by light aircraft from Bangkok, followed by a short speedboat ride to Soneva Kiri’s pier where you will be welcomed into unparalleled luxury.
Crafted from locally sourced, sustainable timber, Soneva’s huge villas are well spaced out to guarantee privacy and seclusion for each guest. All villas enjoy an airy, beachside feel with stylish furnishings and private pools, as well as the services of a butler who is always available to help.
At Soneva Kiri you can dine anywhere you’d like, from the comfort of your villa to a deserted beach with your toes in the sand, up in the treetops or even next to a cascading waterfall. As well as a wonderful range of restaurants, the resort has a decadent chocolate room and its own ice cream parlour which are all included. When it comes to activities, water lovers are well catered for, with windsurfing, sailing, PADI diving and after-dark snorkelling to enjoy. A Six Senses Spa is on site for those seeking wellness and pampering.
Soneva Kiri, at a glance
- Ultra-luxe resort situated on the northwest coast of Koh Kood
- Eco-friendly design utilising locally-sourced, sustainable materials
- 36 pool villas on the beachfront and nestled into the green hills
- Private in-villa pools and personalised butler service
- Dine on a wide array of cuisines from traditional Thai to Japanese and Peruvian fusion, all using locally sourced ingredients
- Customised dining, from exclusive treetop dining to intimate moonlit dinners on a private beach
For leisure and pleasure
- PADI diving and after dark snorkelling
- Catamaran sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing and wake boarding
- Excursions include the Khlong Chao Waterfall and traditional Thai villages
- Mountain biking
- Indulgent chocolate room, cheese deli and ice cream parlour
- Cooking classes with a master chef
- Fishing excursions
- World-renowned Six Senses Spa with a refreshing menu of holistic and traditional treatments
- The Kid's Den offers a range of creative activities for children
- Open-air cinema