The concept of Soneva is to offer an environment that nurtures indigenous design, architecture and service, providing simple sophistication in luxurious surroundings of the highest standard. The Soneva Kiri, Koh Kood is no exception.
The resort is situated on Koh Kood, a remote island off Thailand's east coast. It is one of the country's most pristine, untouched and least developed islands, where the tropical rainforests, breathtaking waterfalls and traditional village life combined with emerald waters and white sandy beaches evoke the unspoiled Thailand of old.
Soneva Kiri at a glance
- 38 Pool Villas, plus Beach and Hilltop Reserves, Beach and Hilltop Retreats and a prototype zero emissions suite.
- Each villa will provide spacious and simple, yet sophisticated accommodation with spectacular panoramic views.
Leisure and pleasure
- Dining will be an important ingredient from exclusive treetop dining or intimate moonlit dinners on a private beach, to live cooking classes with a master chef
- PADI Dive Centre, catamaran sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing, wake boarding, snorkelling
- Mountain biking, a fitness trail incorporating zip-line flying fox and the unique Cinema Paradiso
- The Kid's Den offers a range of creative activities for children, whilst adults will be able to enjoy classes in gardening and astronomy and a range of excursions include the Khlong Chao Waterfall, traditional Thai villages and fishing tours
- Spa village offers a refreshing menu of holistic and traditional treatments administered by highly skilled therapist