Guarded by limestone cliffs, protected by the mighty Hang Nak Mountain, sheltered by seaward islands and bathed in sunshine. Tubkaak is indeed a delightful ‘home for visitors’.
You probably won’t visit Koh Yao Yai or Koh Yao Noi on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand, but they will add to your pleasure immeasurably. They are the two islands – part of an archipelago of 13 – that protect Tubkaak (its name means ‘home for visitors) from south westerly monsoon winds. Ensuring you can indulge in endless days of lazing on the spectacular sun-bathed beach being cooled by gentle zephyrs.
Nature has been kind to Tubraak. The Andaman Sea is calm here, gently lapping the perfect beach. The mountain behind the resort is cloaked in luxuriant green jungle and the views out across the sea towards the 13 islands of the archipelago are truly picturesque. And complementing the natural beauty is the hidden-away designer Krabi Hotel.
Tubkraak Krabi Hotel, at a glance
- Tucked-away hotel surrounded by cliffs, beach and the Andaman Sea
- Views over a 13 island archipelago
- Choice of guest rooms, suites and villas
- All reflect the architecture of the southern Thai region, with teak and coconut wood detailing
- Private balconies or terraces offering magnificent garden or sea views
- Guest rooms and suites feature outdoor bath tubs, some double-sized
- New villas have their own private pools and curved pitched roofs
- The Arundina and Di Mare Restaurants elevate dining to pure pleasure, with superb cuisine served beside the sea
For leisure and pleasure
- L’escape Spa offers sublime pampering and a range of thoroughly relaxing massages
- Steam room, sauna and plunge pools
- Boat trips to a nearby island
- Snorkelling and scuba diving to rich coral reefs
- Bathing in an emerald pool at Sa Morakot
- Mountain and elephant trekking through luxuriant jungle
- Canoeing and kayaking from the resort’s beach
- Trips to Buddhist shrines
- Authentic Thai cookery classes
- Library and tempting gift shop