Will you spend your day lazing beside the pool? Will you cycle through a UNESCO World Heritage Site? Or take a boat ride to a fabulous beach?
Hoi An was once a meeting point for merchants from all over the Far East, as well as the West. So it is imbued with a cultural and architectural heritage that includes Chinese, Japanese, French and Dutch influences.
Which means that today you can expect a rich and involving sight seeing experience, simply by wandering through its meandering old streets. Go a few steps further and you can be in the heart of beautiful natural countryside, visiting ancient cultural destinations or immersing yourself in a fabled UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Or you may prefer simply to indulge yourself in the Anantara - a resort that reflects the historic influences of Hoi An, and has a way of enveloping today’s visitors in an atmosphere of luxurious comfort.
Anantara, at a glance
- Luxurious resort on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- A must on any luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam
- Choice of 93 guest rooms and suites with split level designs
- Arranged in French colonial-style mansions
- Modern décor and designer en suites
- Patio doors leading to porches and balconies
- Views over the gardens and pool
- Selection of five great dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool and children’s pool in a delightful garden courtyard
- Spa with a whole range of traditional Eastern and international treatments and outdoor pavilion
- River cruises exploring local lifestyles
- Organised sightseeing and cultural trips
- Classes include language, cooking, painting and lantern making
- Superb base for exploring old Hoi An