Stay at the Hotel de l’Opera and not only will you find yourself in the historic centre of Hanoi’s beautiful ancient quarter, but you’ll also be surrounded by the Bohemian glamour of France’s belle époque.
Just a few steps from the grand old Hanoi Opera house, Hotel de l’Opera is a distillation of the city’s colonial past, combined with contemporary luxury and a flamboyant interior design that is pure theatre. Expect glorious gilt ceilings and artistic chandeliers and a soaring, full height central atrium. Expect an opulent modern lounge and ultra-chic cocktail bar. And expect to be able to indulge yourself; the hotel’s spa awaits, whilst the Satine restaurant is a fine dining experience that is regarded as one of the most sophisticated in the whole of Hanoi.
Hotel de l’Opera, at a glance
- Grand boutique hotel in the centre of Hanoi’s most refined district
- Over 100 guest rooms and suites to choose from
- Fine Asian textiles and vibrant designs complement cool wooden flooring
- Spacious and luxurious bathrooms
- Stunning views over the city
- Suites have separate lounge/dining areas and private balconies
- Superb restaurant, café and destination bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa offering a full menu of traditional and modern treatments designed to relax and restore
- Next to the Opera House – so a natural habitat for opera lovers
- Perfect base for discovering the ancient sights, markets and shops of downtown Hanoi
- Easy access to the city’s galleries and museums
- Places of cultural interest within easy walking distance