Nestled on the pristine China Beach, 15 minutes outside of Hoi An, this splendid all-villa spa resort offers elegance and charm, set within landscaped gardens with unobstructed views across the South China Sea and the Cham Islands.
Spaciousness is of the essence, and the understated charm of Vietnamese architecture, discernible by split-levels and wooden platforms, adds a distinctive touch to the overall setting. Villas are spacious and provide maximum comfort. Each is set within their own small garden and come fully equipped with all the modern facilities you would expect from a top-class resort.
The restaurant serves a very fine selection of Vietnamese and international cuisine in a relaxed surrounding overlooking the expanse of crystal clear ocean. Luxuriously appointed, the spa is set around a lagoon and offers a variety of relaxation therapies in tranquil surroundings.
The Four Seasons The Nam Hai, at a glance
- Splendid Four Seasons resort set on a gorgeous stretch of white sand beach
- Framed by 35 hectares of lush tropical gardens
- 100 beautiful villas finished to the highest standard with all the modern comforts
- Features include plush king size beds, private gardens and outdoor rain showers
- Some villas also boast private temperature-controlled pools
- Contemporary, pared-back decor drawing inspiration from Hoi An’s ancient garden houses
- Dine on mouth-watering Vietnamese cuisine at the beachside La Sen, or on a fusion of Western and Indian flavours at laidback Cafe Nam Hai
- A 15-minute drive from Hoi An’s UNESCO-listed centre
For leisure and pleasure
- Three outdoor, tiered infinity pools leading down to the waterfront
- Tennis, badminton and basketball courts
- Complimentary water sports equipment including kayaks, body boards and windsurfing boards
- Within a 10-minute drive of two championship golf courses
- Gym, steam room and sauna
- Indulge in spa treatments, sound therapy, yoga, tai chi or meditation
- Kid’s Club in addition to cooking classes, table tennis and water sports for children
- Take part in hat-making and other crafts
- Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes at the Nam Hai Cooking Academy