Is it possible to become inured to natural beauty? The great crescent of white sand, the tropical gardens blending into the forest and the extraordinary views at the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay say not.
Lounge in an organically curved, infinity edge rock pool and soak in the everlasting view of the ultramarine bay. Or look out from your private veranda at the surrounding mountains, cloaked in wild vegetation. Or wander through the beautiful gardens as they dissolve imperceptibly into natural forest.
It is impossible to imagine ever becoming tired of the beauty of the Ninh Van Bay. Especially if you also consider the added luxuries offered by this top international resort. Opulent villas and suites that reflect the architectural traditions of Vietnam. A indulgent spa with world class treatments. A dining experience that encompasses the very best cuisine from the East and the West.
They all make Ninh Van Bay an essential destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam.
Ninh Van Bay, at a glance
- World class hotel and spa overlooking a fabulous, East Vietnamese bay
- Wide choice of hill top, beachfront or rock pool villas and suites
- Villas typically feature private plunge pools or steps leading directly into the sea
- Private en suites with hand crafted wooden baths and open air showers
- Fantastic sea or mountain views
- Fine dining options include beside the bay, rocks and pool – or in a wine cavern
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful beach and sheltered bay
- Six Senses Spa with sauna, steam room and fitness centre
- Tai Chi, yoga and Bai Nho hiking
- Vietnamese cookery classes
- Watersports including scuba diving and snorkelling
- Island hopping and boat charters
- Excursions to Nha Trang city, Cai River and mud baths
- ‘Real Vietnam’ discovery experience and Hon Ba Park adventure tour