Where better to enjoy an adventure in the heart of the Canadian Rockies than at Stoneridge Mountain Resort, where excellent amenities combine with impeccable service and endless outdoor fun.
The resort’s one, two and three bedroom suites are contemporary in design, with slate and hardwood floors, cosy gas fireplaces, large soaking tubs and walk-in showers, luxurious linens and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Each suite also features either a private patio or deck equipped with a barbecue grill. You can go for a swim in the large heated outdoor pool, or relax in the outdoor hot tub whilst you drink in the fresh mountain air.
Make Stoneridge Mountain Resort a feature on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and you’ll have the sensational Banff National Park within a five-minute drive. The park offers a plethora of activities – kayaking, mountain biking and hiking to name just a few – as well as some of the most awe-inspiring alpine scenery around. Canmore’s buzzing downtown, with its excellent eateries and fantastic bars, is within walking distance of the property, whilst world-class ski slopes and golf courses are just moments away.
Stoneridge Mountain Resort, at a glance
- Premier luxury resort in the Alberta Rockies, within easy reach of Banff National Park
- One, two and three bedroom condo-style suites
- Modern furnishings with elegant slate and hardwood floors
- Private patio or deck
- In-suite amenities include a full kitchen, oversize soaking tubs, walk-in shower and gas fireplace
- Spa-inspired bathroom amenities
- Complimentary heated underground parking
For leisure and pleasure
- Freeform heated outdoor pool and hot tub open year round
- Modern fitness centre
- Hiking, mountain biking and skiing
- Wildlife watching
- BBQ facilities
- Within walking distance of downtown Canmore’s fantastic restaurants and great nightlife