Derived from the Greek word for “everlasting”, the Amara Hotel strives to leave a lasting impression on its guests with its panoramic sea views, exquisite restaurants, elegant suites and superb location in sunny southern Cyprus.
Every room at the Amara has a private balcony and glorious views across the Mediterranean, but that’s not the only reason to include it in your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cyprus.
You’ll also be able to dine at restaurants helmed by Michelin-starred chefs, watch stunning sunsets from the glamorous rooftop bar and bathe in the Cypriot sunshine by the infinity-edge pool. The Amara also puts you within reach of bustling Limassol as well as the spectacular ruins of the Amathus archaeological site, once one of the royal cities of Cyprus.
The Amara, at a glance
• Stylish five-star hotel located in Limassol on Cyprus’ southern coast
• 207 generously sized rooms, suites and bungalows with 180° views of the Mediterranean Sea
• Traditional Cypriot decor featuring natural wood, woven benches and white shutter walls
• Each room has a king or queen bed, private balcony and beautiful en-suite marble bathroom
• High-tech amenities such as automated mood lighting, electrically motorised curtains and a wireless lighting control system
• Matsuhisa Limassol restaurant serves signature Nobu dishes alongside a menu of sake and exotic cocktails
• Speciality Italian restaurant Ristorante Locatelli offers al fresco dining
• Armyra by Papaioannou, an outdoor seafood restaurant backed by the sounds of the waves
For leisure and pleasure
• Stunning infinity-edge pool with its own bar at the heart of the hotel
• Saltwater pool
• Modern and stylish rooftop bar with splendid views
• Amara Spa offering guests access to a range of CARITA treatments
• Fully equipped gym, nail bar, salon and barbershop
• Children’s club offering endless entertainment for younger guests
• Browse nearby boutique outlets
• Grand ballroom for special events
• Within reach of the ruins of Amathus