The rich green rainforest tumbles down the rolling hillside and, as it meets a crescent of white sand fringing a sparkling lagoon, you’ll discover your resort.
The name Antigua is synonymous with rustling palm trees, welcomingly warm waters and fine white sand. At Carlisle Bay you’ll find the concept has been taken to new levels of luxury and style.
Set on one of the most desirable lagoon bays on the whole of the island, the resort follows the natural sweep of the crescent-shaped beach, so all suites have an uninterrupted (and unrivalled) view across the water. There’s a yachting jetty and an inlet to be explored, leading to a mangrove – the preserve of heron and crane.
And, of course, the beach is irresistible. But there’s more; water sports, a kids’ club and activities, eco adventure tours, swimming with stingrays, helicopter tours to Montserrat…
Carlisle Bay, at a glance
- Unrivalled beach-side setting in Carlisle Bay
- Choice of 82 luxury suites – all with space, cool white design and balconies or terraces with stunning sea views
- Three fine restaurants serving grills, barbecues, local and Italian specialities
- Three great Beach, Pavilion and Jetty bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pools
- Spa with six luxury treatment rooms
- Yoga and pilates pavilion
- Nine tennis courts and instructor
- Windsurfing and sailing
- Boat excursions and guided tours of the island
- Hiking through the rainforest with a guide
- PADI scuba diving and a two mile long Cades reef to explore
- Cool Kids Club
- Private screening cinema
- Huge range of trips and excursions available on the island