If you’re the sort of traveller who waits for the school holidays to end before you book anywhere, you’ll make The House your home.
Everyone loves having children around. But isn’t it marvellous when you have the space – and the place – to stop being a grown up, and get down to some serious fun? Playing the way that only adults know how.
The House is home to every sort of luxury and indulgence. It’s an intimate retreat for relaxation and romance and – because it’s a completely adults-only resort – you’ll find the moment, the serenity, the experience is never broken by the chatter, clatter and patter of tiny feet.
Fine dining. Immaculate, tranquil beach. Couples’ massage. Horseback riding. Tours and excursions. Couples’ photo shoots. At The House, they’re all exclusively yours – whether it’s term time or not.
The House, at a glance
- An exclusive beach-side resort created for relaxation and romance
- Just 34 suites – most with king-size beds
- Fine dining in La Caprice’s sister restaurant, plus private beach dinners beneath the stars, or hideaway picnics
- Complimentary Champagne breakfasts
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool and whirlpool
- Access to Tamarind’s spa with restorative and renewing treatments and full fitness centre
- Recreation Ambassadors help you plan the experience you want
- Aqua School water sports include waterskiing, windsurfing and kayaking
- Golf and pool volleyball
- Excursions to St Nicholas Abbey, Lime Grove’s shops
- Horseback riding, fishing and cruises can all be arranged