The name of the setting, you’ll quickly realise, neatly sums up the atmosphere within the hotel. The Bequia Beach Hotel is set beside Friendship Beach.
This boutique hotel, you’ll discover within minutes of stepping inside its airy, colonial-style reception, is a true reflection of the people of Bequia. They have a proud seafaring tradition that includes welcoming visitors from overseas with warmth that is a byword throughout the Grenadines.
It’s a small island that prides itself on having a big heart – and there’s quite a lot to see; from fishing villages – source of the beautiful seafood served fresh in the hotel every day – to superb golden beaches that are normally deserted.
The Beach Hotel has its own, secluded beach fringed with shady palms. Plus acres of tropical gardens, perfect for a quite stroll and bird watching. There’s a pool, excellent restaurant, spa and a choice of luxurious beachfront villas.
Bequia Beach Hotel, at a glance
- Beautiful setting with its own beach and tropical gardens
- Choice of Beachfront, Ocean View, Family and Penthouse suites
- One bedroom or Private Pool villas
- Classic Pool or Sea View guest rooms
- Typically featuring en suites with ‘rain’ showers, island-style décor, superb sea or pool views
- Splendid restaurants serving local specialities and island tapas
For leisure and pleasure
- Tempting swimming pool with sun deck
- Combined spa and gym overlooking the gardens and beach
- Beachside Bagatelle restaurant featuring local music evenings
- Lively beach bar
- Island tours arranged
- Visits to Port Elizabeth for markets, sight-seeing and nightlife