You and your friends could be the only guests on the entire island. You could have everything arranged to suit you. You could be in heaven.
You could simply ensconce yourself in one of only three stunning villas on Peter Island, a crescent-shaped gem cast into the cobalt Caribbean. Or, if you have a group of friends who truly appreciate the meaning of the word ‘indulgence; you could take over the entire island.
Either way, you will experience a real treat. You can pre-arrange with your dedicated BVI director to have everything organised to suit you. Your favourite music, your best Champagne, the type of food you prefer, the shape of your pillows – every last detail can be taken care of before you arrive. Is this heaven? You’ll think so when you see the beach, take in the view from your infinity edge pool, explore the island…
Peter Island Resort, at a glance
- Private island with just three, ultimately luxury villas and several suites
- Hawk’s Nest Villa has five en suite bedrooms, sundeck with dipping pool and extended balconies overlooking a beautiful bay and yacht harbour
- Crow’s Nest Villa has four huge suites with secluded verandas and private entrances
- Falcon’s Nest is a Barcelona-style estate with three separate residences and a total of six suites, infinity edge pool, whirlpool and chauffeur-driven vehicle
- Staff for the villas includes valet, chef, driver, housekeeper and grounds person
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa with raised infinity pool, 10 treatment rooms, two outside bohios, Jacuzzi, fitness centre, hair and beauty salon, boutique and acres of gorgeous gardens
- Four tennis courts, basketball and beach volleyball
- Hopping between five immaculate beaches
- Biking and hiking to explore the island
- Water sports include scuba diving and snorkelling, underwater photography and private sailing