Revel in the tropical luxury, indulge in the sea, sun and golf – and you’ll understand why this is Puerto Rico’s first and only Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary.
It’s easy to see why St Regis Bahia Beach Resort is Puerto Rico’s foremost address for beach lovers, sun seekers, connoisseurs and golfers alike. It invites you to wander through more than 480 acres of a former coconut plantation, discovering palms soaring to over 100 feet high, groves of almond and seagrape, and thickets of flamboyant trees. Songbirds charm you from the treetops, green iguanas watch you beadily as you stroll past. The place, at times, seems enchanted.
Then you’re faced with a challenge; the Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course – one of the most delightful and demanding, in the entire region.
You’re also faced with a decision or two. Are you going to spend the day on the course, in the forest, on the beach…
St Regis, at a glance
- Fabulous beach resort featuring the famous St Regis Butler Service™
- Choice of 139 magnificently luxurious guest rooms
- Spectacular views of the ocean from private terraces
- Visually stunning, designer chic décor
- Architecture that complies with the highest environmental standards
- Three irresistible restaurants and a plantation house bar with sea views
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool with esplanade deck
- Exclusive spa with Remède treatments and pampering
- Full menu of water sports and adventures
- Tennis and athletics club
- Hiking, biking and nature walks arranged to suit you
- Daily iced tea ritual, beside the pool
- Champagne sabering every evening in the St Regis bar
- Story-telling around the outdoor fireplace
- Cooking and wine tasting classes