Cheval Blanc is where French colonial chic meets the seductive charm of the West Indies – it’s a marriage that produces unrivalled ease and ultimate relaxation.
The luxuriant tropical gardens give you a sense of tranquillity, shaded by towering palms and indigenous trees that whisper in the gentle sea breezes. Inside light and air flood through patio doors. The predominantly white décor brings coolness and a contrast to the blues of the sky and the sea, and the multitude of greens of the garden.
Stay at Cheval Blanc on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the West Indies and you will soon realise that this resort is about understated French style, reflecting a Caribbean idiom. Expect high, white beamed ceilings, crisp linen, bungalows with huge terraces, suites with their own private pools, picture postcard views over the Caribbean, tented four poster beds, designer white en suite bathrooms and an impeccable beach just a few steps away.
Cheval Blanc, at a glance
- Ultimately stylish French resort beside an immaculate beach
- Set in extensive tropical gardens on beautiful St Barts
- Choice of exquisite guest rooms and suites, bungalows and villas either overlooking the beach or tucked away in the grounds
- Many suites and bungalows have their own private pools and superb views over the bay
- Beach suites have two bedrooms, two sun terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis
- Hillside villas offer the most breath-taking views and private pools
- Tropical and garden suites are set deep in the grounds, some with features like outdoor kitchens
- Dining options include fine dining, casual cabanas, beachfront barbecues, tailored picnics and convivial bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb main swimming pool
- Spa in the heart of the tropical gardens offering a range of treatments in four airy rooms, plus a sauna and relaxation massage pavilion
- Fitness centre with bespoke programmes and personal coaches
- Underwater discoveries and great diving
- Jet skiing, wind surfing and water skiing
- Laser sailing
- Tennis, archery and hiking to explore the island’s interior
- Private picnics on a desert island
- Romantic sunset cruises aboard a sleek white yacht